jtendo sp. z o.o. declares that this website complies with the applicable laws, in particular those that protect privacy of natural persons, including website users:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Official Journal of the European Union 2016 No. 119/1 (GDPR)
- Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended.
- Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law, i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243 with later amendments.
The administrator of your personal data is jtendo sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (01-683), 8c Pelpińska Street.
Contact us about privacy or data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles of personal data processing by jtendo sp. z o.o. in pursuit of the objective related to the area of jtendo’s business activities indicated below:
1. Receiving the answer to the question asked:
- within the purpose above, the data provided will be processed for the purposes of answering the question asked,
- the legal basis for data processing is article 6 par. 1 letter a GDPR, i.e. agreement,
- storage time of the provided data: until a satisfactory answer is given and the correspondence is completed, the absence of a reaction to the jtendo sp. z o.o. response no longer than 6 months.
2. Receiving an offer or establishing cooperation:
- the data provided in this case will be processed for the purpose of personalizing and presenting the offer or discussing cooperation proposals,
- the legal basis for processing in this case is article 6 par. 1 letter b GDPR, i.e. taking action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the person reporting to us and article 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR – because we also want to be able to present you our offer or cooperate, it is also our legitimate purpose to be able to convey to you our proposal to establish the fruitful cooperation for both parties;
- the duration of data storage in the absence of interest of the parties to undertake any cooperation will last up to 6 months from the time of termination of contact – during this time both parties (you and/or jtendo sp. z o.o.) will be able to contact each other again, remaining the previous arrangements; in the event of cooperation, the storage period for the entrusted data will be determined by separate provisions between you and jtendo sp. z o.o.
3. Public Relations and Marketing
- Any information, including personal data provided by you through the website may be used for marketing and public relations purposes in the undertakings conducted by jtendo sp. z o.o., if you give your consent. Your consent shall be tantamount to accepting receipt of information by electronic means of communication (in particular commercial information).
- Your personal data shall be processed for marketing and public relations purposes and, to the extent of the controller’s legitimate interest, for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against the claims, pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 letter a and Article 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR respectively. The processing of your personal data shall be based on your consent.
- Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose and for the time necessary to ensure that any civil law claims that might arise in relation to the subject of your consent can be processed.
Your data may be transferred to:
- state authorities or other entities authorized by law,
- persons authorized by the controller,
- entities processing personal data at the request of the controller in order to perform the obligations incumbent on the controller, among others:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
jtendo.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, jtendo.com uses ‚cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that jtendo.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website user’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
We use the following types of cookies Website:
Session cookies (temporary) – stored on the user’s device only while he/she is using the Website, i.e., until logging out, turning off the Website or turning off browser,
Permanent cookies – they remain on the user’s device until the end of their useful life (operating time parametrized for the cookie) or until their removal by the user.
Administrator transferred Personal Data outside the EEA only when necessary and with assurance degrees of protection established, primarily by:
- cooperate with entities processing Personal Data in the analysis, in respect of which the relevant European Commission decision was issued include a statement that they are covered by Data Protection personal;
- applying the standard contractual clause issued by the website;
- applying binding corporate rules approved by the competent authority supervisory;
- if necessary, data to the USA – cooperation with participating entities in the Privacy Shield program approved response European Commission.
The administrator always includes the intention to use Personal Data outside the EEA at the stage of collecting them.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Please note that we do not make automated decisions and your data is not profiled.
The policy is reviewed and, if necessary, updated on an ongoing basis. The current version of the Policy was adopted and is effective as of 1st of July 2020.