jtendo’s security portfolio is designed to provide complete set of Cybersecurity services
that address challenges our customer are facing in their IT environments.
- Web traffic analysis to detect use of shadow IT (e.g. file sharing, video conferencing, and collaboration tools).
- Configuration review of all perimeter systems to ensure critical security patches have been applied and secure configurations have been used.
- Configuration review of DLP, EDR and other security controls on workstations to make sure it perform as expected and stay secured when removed from LAN for extended periods of time.
- Implementation of SIEM class systems as well as internal Security Operation Center to improve security incident detection and response capabilities .
- Identification of any vulnerabilities or mis-configurations of current critical resources using penetration testing or our experienced red team.
- Implementation of technical controls and enablement of advanced email filtering solutions to identify suspicious emails and reduce the threat from phishing.
Did you know that*?
Polish companies have suffered for security breaches
Cyberattacks per hour in Poland
Average cost of single security breach
* information from 2019
What we do?
jtendo solutions & services