We are proud to announce that we have just become a member of GSM Association (GSMA).
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with almost 400 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organizations in adjacent industry sectors.
GSMA unique and privileged position in the industry enables members to work towards common goals, around hot topics such as 5G, RCS, IoT, Roaming, Security and SIM Technology.
By taking the discussions, decisions and initiatives that shape the future of mobile communications, GSMA opens the door to invaluable industry insights and information for its’ members.
GSMA works to provide a regulatory environment that creates value for consumers by working with Ministries of Telecoms, telecoms regulatory authorities and international and non-government organizations.
jtendo is an expert in various technologies for the needs of projects carried out for our customers. We love to share our knowledge gathered during the 11 years of existence.
Using the experience gained by our team from over a dozen Telco Operators all over the world, we effectively help solve our clients’ issues by innovative approach and combining all the elements of the problem puzzle.
Our services, solutions and technologies are backed by years of expertise in the following domains:
IN domain with products such as:
- jIN: jtendo Intelligent Network Platforms (supporting CS/IMS/VoLTE/VoWiFi/5G) and service applications such as Real-Time Charging Suite,
- jUCC: jtendo Unified Communications & Cooperation (virtual VPBX),
- jLOW: jtendo Low Balance Assistance.
PS Core domain:
- CRIN: Least Cost Routing,
- GTP Proxy.
Telco Security with solutions such:
- SigWall – Multiprotocol Signaling Firewall (SS7/Diameter/SIP/GTP),
- SigScan – SS7/Diameter/SIP/GTP network security monitoring tool.
Telco Security Services: Signaling vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security audits, SoC integration.
The most important features of GSMA membership for us are:
- Sharing and delivering our engineering experience and our insights to the GSMA shared knowledge base.
- Actively participating in GSMA groups such as Froud and Security Group, Networks Group and others, to further improve the flexibility and security of current and future technologies (5G).
- Extending our knowledge with the latest GSMA specification documents and exchanging ideas on GSMA forums.
For more information visit: https://www.gsma.com/